Sunday, August 3, 2014


I'm still working on converting the 1960 Monongah High Black Diamond Yearbook into the 22nd free online yearbook, but the Projectors Club photo has 6 rows of students but identifications for only 5 rows. If you can identify the 6th row people, email John Olesky at jo4wvu@neo.rr.com and specify 3rd from left, etc. 

I'm assuming the first five rows IDs are the first five rows of students, but check me on that, too.

Thank you. 

John, 
I believe the names for the sixth row are included with names for the  
fifth row.  I'm pretty sure Harold Maze is the 8th person in the  
fifth row, and I would say the fifth row ends with the student next  
to him (Dalton). Raymond Debalski is the 7th person in the sixth row  
(sixth row being at the top of the page). The reason I say this is  
because I recognize Dave (Froggy) Shears as the first one in the  
first row which is at the bottom of the page. 
Hope this is some help. 
 
Bonita Lavencheck Waybright, Class of 1968 

No comments:

Post a Comment