Sunday, December 6, 2015



Catching Up With

Wendy Rosinski Douty


Wendy Rosinski Douty, Class of 1969, still lives in Worthington, where she grew up.
Wendy Rosinski Douty

Writes Wendy, in response to my request for information:

“I became a hairstylist, now a housewife. I have two children. I still live in the Worthington area.”

One of her children is Randy Douty, who built a fine bar for sister-in-law Kelly Roskovich.

David Douty is a well tender at Waco Oil and Gas who is from Rock Cave but lives in Worthington.

Amanda Douty Channell lives in Buckhannon and is from Clarksburg.

Other Rosinskis who graduated from Monongah High:

Janice Rosinski, Class of 1956, from Hutchinson and Worthington.

Sally Rosinski Miconi, Class of 1961, whose last address was Fairmont.

Among Wendy’s good friends is Pamm Yanero Bragg, Class of 1969, who lives in Monongah. Pamm regularly hears the sound of music since she went to Sts. Peter and Paul Elementary and Monongah High with Greg Patrick, Jim Pulice and drummer Bobby Bonasso of Carolina. You might remember them, and Ron Yanero, as part of the Jenna Won’t Sing Band, Monongah’s #1 musical group.

Pamm’s father was Fred Yanero, who had the two-story house that I passed on the right as I walked on Pike Street Extension on my way across the two bridges that took me over Mill Fall Creek in both directions and along an unpaved road till I reached the Mill Fall home of my uncle, Frank Loss, and my aunt, Gezala Futten Loss, to pick up milk fresh from their jersey cows on their 100-acre farm.
If you want to renew old Monongah High ties with Wendy, go on the Facebook page for Wendy Rosinski Douty.

No comments:

Post a Comment