Wednesday, December 9, 2015


Let there be light! Voia!

Susan Sanders, the Christmas spirit of Thomas Street, is de-lighted today.

The drive she spearheaded to got Christmas lights on Monongah’s streets has succeeded.

Writes Susan:
“Good Morning. I know everyone is happy as I am about the Lights in our wonderful town. Now is the time to say Thank you, I personally want to thank all the people for their wonderful donations, I also want to thank the Electric Company for all that they did to help us get this done. The Town of Whitehall for donating the lights to us. My girls who have worked endlessly to help with fundraising etc. I also want to thank our wonderful Mayor Greg Vandetta for helping make this work.
“My girls and I will continue to work to bring in donations to hopefully do more lights next year. Please come to the Monongah Lights Festival Craft Sale on Saturday. There will be a lot of goodies, crafts and drawings.
“God Bless You All. It's all because of Wonderful People like you. God Bless.”

No comments:

Post a Comment