Saturday, February 6, 2016

Ron Sanders not retiring about his happiness

Lovebirds Susan & Ron Sanders
Susan Starron Sanders, Class of 1971, is retiring as administrative assistant at Personnel.

Husband Ronald is so happy about it that he’s been inundating her with teddy bears and boxes of candy.

And that lights up Susan’s life, just as she spearheaded the fundraiser to light up Monongah with Christmas street lights.

You’re making the rest of us guys look bad, Ron.

Their Thomas Street home, on the street where I grew up till the Olesky family moved across the street and next door to Church Street in the early 1940s, must be a non-stop lovefest.

Wrote Susan:

“I love my hubby. Came home from work yesterday and he surprised me with two more teddy bears and 2 boxes of candy. By the way he's celebrating my retirement he's so happy. Love you Ronald.”

No comments:

Post a Comment