Wednesday, November 26, 2014



Debbie Gilson Thomas, who grew up in Monongah as the daughter of Marcella Pulice Gilson, celebrated her 20th wedding anniversary today (Wednesday, Nov. 26) to husband Tim Thomas.

Quips Debbie: "I'll put in my order now for another 30 years! Love you, knucklehead! Thank you for the beautiful flowers."

Responded Tim: "My wife sure knows the way to my heart. Tickets to see my team play the Chargers on Sunday as an anniversary gift."

They live in California, where Marcella moved with Debbie in 1952. Debbie is a Covina High and Azusa Pacfic University graduate. Covina is where the Catania family moved from Church Street in Monongah -- Mary, Alex, Angelo and Josephine.

Marcella's mother was Mary Kendzior Pulice, who married Sam Pulice about six decades ago. Sam was the oldest brother of Frank Pulice, Jr., Class of 1950.


No comments:

Post a Comment