Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Surgery next for Greg Patrick

Fairmont Catholic social studies teacher Greg Patrick, Class of 1970, will have surgery in a few weeks for the medical problem that revealed itself during his trip to the Ukraine.

Writes Greg: “I am so ready for surgery.”

He’s equally enthused about the possibility of his Ukraine friends visiting him in America. “My friends from Ukraine chatted with me today after their bus trip to Prague! They are hoping to show the embassy that they can travel and then return home so they will be granted American visas. Let's all pray it will happen for them. They showed such care and concern for me when I visited them and I want to return their hospitality here in America.”

Getting rid of the catheters will be welcome, too.

Greg is the leader of the Jenna Won’t Sing, Monongah’s No. 1 band that plays throughout Marion County and at the Monongahfest every year.

He just completed his 41st year of teaching. That must be close to some kind of record.

No comments:

Post a Comment