Tuesday, November 3, 2015



Good news on the medical front about Martha Honey Holt Amos, Class of 1967, who grew up in Monongah but lives in Fairmont.

Writes Martha, who works at Fairmont State in the business division:

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and all the wonderful comments. Everything turned out good! Still have to be cautious but thank God I'm good! God bless you all and thanks for being a part of my and Tami's lives!”
Martha explains further:
I had chest pains at work so I went to hospital! EKG and bloodwork was good so they sent me home. Thanks for caring!”
Tami is Martha’s daughter, Tami Sue Lindsey, mother of Martha’s granddaughter, Garrah Lindsey.

Martha seems to have more “WV” clothing than even I do, and my closet and drawers are jam-packed with WVU merchandise. So is my den, the downstairs bathroom and, thanks to Paula for my 83rd birthday, the bedspread in the bedroom.

With more showing up every week.
Maybe we'll run into each other in Mountaineer Field since I've had season football tickets for decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment