Wednesday, November 18, 2015


Bob Fox’s widow passes away
Lillie Pearl Bright Fox, widow of Bob Fox, Class of 1948, passed away today – Wednesday, November 18 – in the Parkersburg area.


Bob Fox, Lillie Bright Fox
Bob, son of the late Virgil Ralph Fox and Cora M. Coe Fox, died in November 2014. Bob and Lillie were married almost 60 years.

Calling hours for Lillie will be 2-4 & 6-8 p.m. Saturday at Leavitt’s Funeral Home, 403 7th Street, Parkersburg. The services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday.





Her burial will be Monday at Rest Haven Cemetery in Fairmont, which is on White Hall Boulevard (U.S. 250) near I-79’s Exit 132. It's
on the hillside overlooking I-79.
 
 
 
They had five children, Robert Fox Jr. of Vienna, Tina Daugherty (Dave) of Vienna, Rita Tracewell (Allen) of Arnold, Md., Ralph Fox of Parkersburg and John Fox of Vienna, near Parkersburg.
Bob’s sisters are Doris Fox Crislip, Loretta Fox McCombs, Lois Fox Simmons, Mary Jane Fox Hickman, all of the Fairmont area, and the late  Shirley Wilson.
Wrote Lillie and Bob's son, also a Bob:
“To get the news as I just pulled into work that my Mom passed away this morning shattered my heart. I have a big empty hole in my heart. I don't know what I'm going to do. I enjoyed so much visiting her at her home& taking her to stores I felt like I was home staying with her.
“She was a kind-hearted Mother. Loved her family. She went to the Camden Avenue Church of Christ for 42 years and read her Bible daily.
“Today she meets Dad, who passed away last November 12. I'll miss them so very much. I loved them both so much.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment