Wednesday, November 4, 2015



Children’s book author Linda Tomlinson Stevenski, Class of 1955, who lives in Monongah, will be heading to heady company in May. The previous date of December was changed to avoid New York City winter.

Writes Linda:

“Dear Facebook Friends:
“One month from today (amended in November to a May journey) I will get on a plane headed for New York, invited by Tate Publishing. There will be a few other Tate authors. I will do a book signing at the Waldorf Astoria, a signing at a Barnes and Noble and also somewhere in Times Square. I will tour Fox News with the CEO of Tate and then have a meeting with a movie producer (I don't really expect anything to come from this.) They are working on my eighth book, for free, and they will do my next two for free! They said I am now a lifetime Tate Author! I'm very excited and happy! Linda”
As well she should be.

The 8th book is "Chetty  T. Chipmunk's Surprise,” the third in the Chetty series.
Linda’s previous books are “A Collection of Small Animal Stories,” two about “Chetty T. Chipmunk,” "The Ghost of Maple Road," "They Came to the Mine," “Monongah 1949” and “The Gnome’s Dome.”


Former Monongah High majorette Linda has been married for 59 years to Andy “Jiggs” Stevenski, a 1950 Grafton High grad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment