Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Writer wants to contact  Class of 1969 graduates

A writer for The Bitter Southerner emailed me. I’ll let you be the judge of whether you should contact  him or not.

Hi John,

My name is Clay Skipper and I write for a Southern publication called The Bitter Southerner. I came across your blog and was hoping you might be able to help me out with a story I'm working on.

It's about two West Virginians, one of which is Monongah alumni Nick Saban. He graduated with the Class of 1969 and I am trying to figure out where the rest of his class ended up and who might still be around the area. I thought the best place to start would be a 1969 yearbook, but I've had trouble tracking one down. I called North Marion and Monongah Middle and both said they did not have a copy. Do you happen to know where I might find one -- or anyone in the area of the class of 1969, who may have a copy? Or a better way to go about this?

Thanks so much for your help.

Clay Skipper 

--
Clay Skipper
(203) 571-8897
clay.skipper@gmail.com

Again, I’m not vouching for Clay or the Bittern Southerner, although both seem to be legitimate. It's up to 1969 graduates to decide whether they want to contact Clay by phone or email. But do let me know the details by emailing John Olesky at jo4wvu@neo.rr.com if you do so I can add them to the Monongah High Alumni blog.


n John Olesky, Class of 1950

No comments:

Post a Comment