Friday, April 18, 2014

21st wedding anniversary for Jo-Jo DeMary

Jo-Jo & Yvonne DeMary
Joe Jo-Jo DeMary, formerly of Monongah, and Yvonne King DeMary are celebrating their 21st wedding anniversary today.

Posted Jo-Jo on Facebook:

“I want to say Happy Anniversary to my wife!! Thanks for putting up with me for 21 years today !! I Love You Baby !!”

Yvonne responded:

“Happy anniversary to my wonderful husband Joe Jo-Jo DeMary. We have had our ups and downs, good times, but have hung in there. I love u very much. Here's to 21 plus more. — feeling wonderful.”

Jo-Jo and Yvonne live in Soddy-Daisy, Tennessee. Jo-Jo is a City of Red Bank, Tennessee engineer. Jo-Jo is a Red Bank High School graduate near Chattanooga.


Jo-Jo’s siblings are Kim DeMary Clowers, Class of 1979, living in Red Bank with husband Earl Lee Clowers; Julie DeMary; and Joanne DeMary. Their parents are Joe DeMary, a 1940's Monongah High graduate, and Laurelle Costello Hustead, back home after five weeks in a health-care facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment