Monday, August 21, 2017

Olive Hinerman passes away

Olive Johnson Hinerman of Monongah passed away Monday, August 21.


Teena Field Ailstock, Catherine Field’s daughter, after I inquired, wrote:

“There were 4 girls. Olive was the oldest, Eleanor (Mary) Cool, Bea Long and Catherine Field (my mom, who is alive). One sister died at birth, Cathleen. So I guess 5 girls.
"4 boys, Dale, Enoch, Dave and Gay. They all lived in Preston County. That's where they were raised.
"The girls all lived in Marion County but only my mom and Aunt Olive lived in Monongah.”
The children grew up in Tunnelton.

Teena added:

“Pray for my family. My Aunt Olive passed from this world into the arms of our Lord and Savior this morning.”

Crystal Parker Towns worked for hospice when Olive was in need in that service.

Barbara Fleming Marsh remembered:

When I was in high school and had no friends, she was so very kind to me. Would often invite me into her house for something to drink or snack and would just sit and talk with me. She was a little angel so sorry for your loss.”

Monongah High grad Dorene Wright, who grew up in Worthington and lives in Monongah, wrote:

“Years ago my mom and Olive were very close friends. Grew up tormenting Christine Barrick,” also a Monongah High grad.

No comments:

Post a Comment