Saturday, August 5, 2017


Monongah Fire Department captain Jim Birdsell and Angela Birdsell are celebrating their 6th wedding anniversary.

Jim wrote:

Today I share this day with my wonderful wife who has been there for me through everything with me from heart surgery and broken back and nursed me back to health. If wasn't for Angela I really don't know If I would be writing this THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. Love you to many more years together.”

Jim broke his back fighting a fire and had quadruple bypass surgery in 2014.
North Marion grad Jim, who works in parts at Leslie Equipment, and Angela live in Millersville section of Pleasant Valley. Jim grew up in Monongah.
Jim’s dad is Edwin Birdsell, who grew up on Park Avenue by Mount Calvary cemetery with Jim’s grandparents, Zelda and Byron Birdsell. Byron was a long-time Monongah mailman. Jim is a nephew of Bill Birdsell, Class of 1950.
Jim works out with Angela at Fairmont General HealthPlex Fitness Center, rides bikes on the trails, plays pinball at Monongahfest and enjoys Davidsson Brothers music at the  Mannington Fair.
They also enjoy traveling to Florida and Tennessee.

No comments:

Post a Comment