Thursday, January 7, 2016

Way to go, Jane!

Good news for Jane Pritchard Moore, a 3-time cancer survivor. But let her tell it:

“My CT scans came back good. There are spots that they keep watching, but no sign of active cancer growing. I thank God for being with me and helping me cope with all the stress that cancer has caused me over these past 13+ years. And, thank you all for your prayers and concern. You being with me has helped more than you know. Love, Jane.”

 “Nene,” as family calls her, is an LPN at Pediatrics Associates.

Her sisters are Jonna Pritchard Barnett, who was in the first graduation class at North Marion in 1980 after going to Monongah High for three years, married to Shinnston High grad Brad Barnett for more than three decades; and Beth Pritchard Brooks, Class of 1978, who lives on Harter Hill in Worthington when she doesn’t join husband Rick Brooks in his conveyor system projects around the country.

Their parents are John Pritchard and Mary Jane McDaniel Pritchard, daughter of the famous Ted McDaniel, Monongah Streetcar Stationmaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment