Thursday, January 7, 2016

Greg Patrick heading for Ukraine

Greg Patrick, leader of the Jenna Won’t Sing band, is getting a passport for his trip to the Ukraine.

Greg wrote of his passport photo: “Made me take glasses off. I believe I even look Ukranian.” Passports and driver’s licenses all make us look like convicts, Greg. Mine does.

Ukraine is bordered by a lot of countries:

Unfriendly Russia to the east and northeast, Belarus to the northwest, Poland and Slovakia to the west, Hungary, Romania, and Moldova to the southwest.

At least Ukraine only has to deal with the Black Sea and Sea of Azov on its southern border.

Maybe Greg can jam with Ukrainean musicians while he’s there.

When I submitted my DNA to see where my cousins and ancestors came from, only Poland showed up with more relatives than the Ukraine. On my father’s side.

No comments:

Post a Comment