Saturday, January 16, 2016


Thank you!

Nearly 1,800 check this blog in ONE day!

The normal daily check of hits on the blog is 200 to 400 because Monongah High didn’t have a lot of alumni.

But being the conduit for Monongah and Monongah High alumni seems to be catching on.

That’s my goal: To let MHS alumni anywhere in the world keep track of each other for free. I will never charge for it, and I have turned down offers to be paid to put advertising on it.

The only profit I want from this is for all of us to bond and keep track of each other. I owe a great debt to my Monongah upbringing. Particularly to Mary Turkovich and Sister Agnes, who are tracking us from Heaven today.

Brother isn’t the only MHS grad who feels like a winner. I don’t need $7.2 million a year to feel that way either.

THANK YOU, EVERYONE, FOR CHECKING THE MHS BLOG REGULARLY. WE’RE IN THIS TOGETHER.

And if Mayor Vandetta decides to have a Nick Saban Day, I want to be there if I’m in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment