Wednesday, June 24, 2015

 
 
Sherry Diana McIntire, Class of 1975, daughter of the late Roberta Jean Martin McIntire, has beaten cancer again!

Let 2007 North Marion grad Joshua Weekly, a coal miner living in Shinnston, tell about his Mom, who grew up in Worthington but lives in Bingamon:

Leukemia almost took my mom's life when she was in her mid-20s. When she survived that she was left with an 0% chance of ever having children.

“But here she is with two boys of her own & two beautiful grand babies so when another type of cancer came at her this time around she took it all in stride & stayed strong throughout & found out today that she is in remission!”

Sherry’s understandable exhuberance:

“After 3 chemo treatments, the Doctor told me today that I am in remission!! That's right...remission! lol Praise God!

“Thank you for all your prayers and if I could ask another favor ... please continue to pray for me. I still have a hill to climb. But with the grace of God and my wonderful family and friends, I'll reach to top in no time at all!! God bless you all.”
Congratulations, Sherry!

Lions always were good fighters.

No comments:

Post a Comment