Saturday, June 27, 2015



Andrea Justice Domico and  Fairmont West grad Dave Domico are celebrating their 1st wedding anniversary today, June 27, in their Monongah home. Their daughter is Averyonna Domico, 3.
Dave Domico wrote:

“1 year ago I married the woman of my dreams. I waited 40 years to find my Soulmate. I love you Andrea and I am looking forward to spending the rest of my LIFE with you.”

Andrea’s father, Aaron Justice, Class of 1972, lives on Walnut Street with the wife he found in Rivesville in the home his father purchased eons ago. Walnut Street is famous for being the birthplace of John Olesky, Jr. in his grandparents’ house.

Aaron's sisters, Alceste and Antheai Justice Turner, 1982 North Marion grad, also live in Monongah.

Apparently the Justice family never got beyond "A" in the baby-names book. I also found Ann Justice and Alissa Justice in Facebook photos but I don't know if these are alternate names for the other A. Justice family members.

Andrea is a Certified Nurses Aide at St. Barbara's Nursing Home, which the now-extinct Sts. Peter and Paul nuns and the deceased Father Everett Briggs founded in 1961 to help miners and their families. St. Barbara is the patron saint of miners. Everyone knows that anyone who works inside the coal mines needs all the heavenly help they can get.








No comments:

Post a Comment