Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Gary Haught:

Thank you!
Gary Haught, Class of 1971, writes:
“Am finally home after 19 of the last 24 days at VA hospitals. Still no idea what is wrong, but hopefully soon.
“A special thanks to all who called, stopped by, called my mom & just overall showed love & concern. Thanks again. You guys rule.
Gary Haught
 
“A special thanks to Jafus for keeping my spirits up.
Jayfus is Jay Holman, Jr., also Class of 1971, who uses Facebook to keep his 1971 classmates informed about each other, just as I use this Monongah High Alumni blog to do the same thing for MHS alumni anywhere in the world.
My "payment" is when, every week or so, someone emails or phones me to thank me for being the conduit to keep former Lions informed about each other.
I think that's why God put me on this earth and guided me to a 43-year career as a newspaper editor: So that I could spend my 20 years in retirement helping Monongah High alumni remain bonded.
Gary has been at VA hospitals in Clarksburg and Pittsburgh test zillions of tests.
Gary’s parents are Nellie Haught, who lives with Gary on Traction Avenue in Monongah, and Jennings Haught.
Gary is the guy behind Gary’s Pro Painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment