Friday, July 11, 2014

Another blow for Tarley family

The Tarley family certainly has had its share of problems.

Phillip Tarley will be taken to Genesis Pierpont nursing home for long-term stay. He had been staying with his daughter, Phillis Tarley.

Phillis, 1982 North Marion graduate who was in Fairmont General Hospital being treated for dehydration and gastritis in May, posted on her Facebook page about “my dad, my hero”:
This was a very hard decision for me and my family which is very sad and devastating to us all. He was living with me but way too much for me to handle alone. I'm so heartbroken and  sad but I know it's best for him health and safety-wise. Please put my family in your prayers as we will need them to help us through another difficult time.”
Phillis’ brother, Worthington Company 14 firefighter Dewey Tarley, passed away April 1.

Phillis is assistant campus director of admissions at Ross Medical Education Center in Morgantown. She lives in Kingmont but grew up in Idamay with Dewey and Phillip Tarley as the children of Phillip Tarley of Fairmont and the late Betha Irene Wilmoth Tarley.


Dewey and former wife Monica Tennant of Fairmont have two children, Spencer Tarley and Hannah Tarley, both of Fairmont.

No comments:

Post a Comment