Monday, August 20, 2018

Health situation for Ron Sanders 
 
Susan Sanders, Class of 1971, who led the drive to put 26 Christmas street lights in Monongah, posted a report on the health situation with her husband, Ron Sanders.



I’ll let Susan tell it:

Ron & Susan Sanders
Family & Friends first of all thank you all for your wonderful prayers. Unfortunately Ron does have thyroid cancer on his left side of his neck and lymph nodes. The right side was benign. Thank God.


The Dr reassured us that that type of cancer has a 95% cure rate. His surgery is scheduled on the 19th of September.

Tommy & Brooke will be there with me also. I will be staying there for three days till Ron can come home.


Please continue prayers we love you all. I will stay in touch to let you know how he is doing.
One thing I have to say about this amazing man he is one of the strongest men I know, he said to me, “Honey my Father has got this I'm in great hands.” Me and Tommy on the other hand; well, that's just us.

I cannot tell you how your kind words helped us so much.


Susan, you can be sure that Lions everywhere are pulling for Ron. You light up our life. Let the medical team and God do the same for you and Ron.
 
 



 

   
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment