Wednesday, June 16, 2021

NICK SABAN SENT THESE SOUVENIRS FOR THOSE WHO ATTEND THE JULY 17 GET-TOGETHER

 


Oh, brother, Brother (Nick Saban) was quick to respond to my request for Alabama memorabilia to hand out at the July 17 J&J&Lions Get-Together at the Monongah High Town Hall from 6 to 9 p.m. with dinner and music for listening or dancing.

As you can see by the photo there are many items that I will hand out to some of those who attend the event co-hosted by my sister, Jackie Olesky Straight, Class of 1955, who lives in Rivesville, and by me, John Olesky, Class of 1950, who lives in Tallmadge, Ohio.

I had only requested a photo of Nick Saban and wife Terry. Instead, the large box included a miniature Alabama football autographed with “Nick Saban” and “Ms. Terry.” That, I’m keeping for myself permanently but you can look at it and touch it if you come to the event.

Everything else will be distributed during the July 17 fun-filled evening.

I also will be bringing a 24 x 28 inch framed photo the Monongah High Lion and an 8 x 10 foot WVU cloth wall-hanging to be on display in the Town Hall during the 3 hours of nostalgia and reunion. Those will return to my home with me along with the miniature football autographed by Nick Saban and wife Terry Saban, both Monongah High graduates.

So, unless you want to be left out, get your Reservations form in NOW! Time is running out.

I need the Reservations so that I can tell Say-Boy how many mouths to feed and which entrée each person selected.

NO ONE will be admitted who is NOT on the Reservations list! So you can’t just show up and expect to get into the Monongah Town Hall. It just will not be permitted to happen.

You in or will you just sigh when you see photos of how much fun we’re having July 17!

This is NOT the annual Monongah High Alumni banquet but a John Olesky attempt to get family and classmates together during the summer as a break from the COVID restrictions.iHH

The annual Monongah High Alumni Banquet will be on Labor Day weekend at the Knights of Columbus in Fairmont. If you have any questions call Donna Davis at 304-534-5636.

Donna Davis

858 Park Avenue

Monongah, WV

26554-1143

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment