Tuesday, October 6, 2015


 
Linda Tomlinson Stevenski, Class of 1955, who lives in Monongah, will have her 8th book published by Tate Publishing.

Linda writes:

John, my last book by Tate (“A Collection of Small Animal Stories”) was or will be featured on the book page of the New York Times. Tate is doing my next book (No. 8) with them now for free and they said they consider me a lifetime Tate author and they are doing my next two free also! This has made me feel pretty good. I also have more good news later.”

Linda’s brother, William Hammond of Four States, passed away Aug. 12. The surviving siblings are Martha Sutcliffe of Mineral Ridge, Ohio, Patty Clark of Ohio and James Hammond of Fairmont.

Linda’s other books are “Chetty T. Chipmunk” (1 & 2), "The Ghost of Maple Road," "They Came to the Mine," “Monongah 1949” and “The Gnome’s Dome.”

No comments:

Post a Comment