Tuesday, July 17, 2018



Roy Parker, a North Marion graduate who started at Monongah High, and Melinda Parker celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary on Tuesday, July 17. They live in Fairmont, where Roy is a lieutenant in the Fairmont Fire Department.

Melinda posted:

“I can’t believe this is our 25th Silver Wedding Anniversary. You still give me butterflies and have all of my heart. I look forward to the next 25 years of us being older (you much older LOL) and of course grayer. We may have walkers, but as long as you are by my side, we can get through anything. I love you my love of a lifetime.”


Roy responded:

"On this day, 25 years, a quarter of a century ago, I married the love of my lifetime. Dang we're old, LOL. That's a milestone in today's age. I'm happy that you've put up with me. Lord knows I'm not perfect! Looking forward to spending our remaining days together as one! Love You!!”

Cory Parker is their son.

Roy’s father is the late Chester Parker, a Navy veteran.

The Christopher Parker in photos with Roy lives in Monongah with wife Kathy Tarley Parker.
 
Shawn Parker is a captain in the Marion County Sheriff’s Department and a senior dispatcher in the  911 Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment