Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tony Pulice stents increased to six – and it works!

Anthony Pulice, Jr., Class of 1945, upped the stents on his heart’s highways to six, and is doing well.
Tony Pulice

Posted Tony:

“Thanks for all your prayers, and to my children, I'm sooo glad to be home and alright.

“They did put two more stents in my heart, two in ‘the Widowmaker’ now a total of 6 in the arteries of my heart.

“Doctor said he just gave me 13 more years. That means I'll be 103 years old. LOL

“I think the professionals at Mon General are awesome. Now, I can breathe again”

Tony  and wife Barbara live in Fairmont. They will celebrate their 35th wedding anniversary in April.


Family members include Julie Pulice Kraley; Jesse James Pulice and wife Chelsie Colisino Pulice; Mark Pulice; Jamie L. Pulice; and Toni Marie Pulice Pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment