Friday, January 23, 2015

Happy 35th wedding anniversary, Beth & Rick!

Beth Pritchard Brooks, Class of 1978, who lives on Harter Hill in Worthington with her husband, Rick Brooks, is on a week-end road trip to Yuma, Arizona to visit with Bob & Jo Claire and on to Algodones, Mexico to celebrate their 35th wedding anniversary January 26.


Beth posted:

“Today is our 35th Wedding Anniversary and that is something I am very proud of! It sure has been a roller coaster ride of ups and downs and highs and lows but I would not change one thing.
“Everything in your life happens for a reason and to teach you something. We know that whatever happens in this world, nothing will ever change our love for each other. I am so looking forward to the next 35! 
“I love you so much Rick Brooks and you are "my everything I'll ever need"

If  you go to the Beth Pritchard Brooks Facebook page you can see a slide show of their wedding day.



Beth’s sister is Jane “Nene” Pritchard Moore, Class of 1975, a 3-time cancer survivor who has been an LPN at Pediatric Associates since 1999.


Jane lives in Fairmont with Henry Moore, her husband of almost three decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment