Thursday, January 17, 2019


Ken Kincaid, Class of 1968, passed away Thursday, January 17.

His widow is Francie Kincaid, who went to Monongah High before graduating from North Marion.

Thus ends “a year from hell,” as Francie calls it, and one of the great loves among Lions.

Francie posted:

“Today I lost the Love of my life. I have never felt a pain that hurts so bad. No Man has ever loved like Kenny did.

“After 36 years I am lost and I don't know how to do this without my Kenny. He has always been the love of my life. Fly High My Babe.

“R.I.P. Babe you fought so hard and you are the strongest man I ever Knew. You will always be the part of my heart that is missing. Walk with God and be pain free. You will never suffer again.
"I promise to be strong and do what I promised you I would do.

“But please don’t get upset with me right now. I am angry, hurt, lost. I just want to hear you say one more time, ‘There is my Angel the love of my life.’

“I don’t know how not to be your wife. I don’t know how to be a widow as they call me now.

“I just know the pain of being without you is so devastating. Please let me know that you are with me. I am lonely and need to know you are still with me.”

Boy, it that doesn’t get your deep in your heart, you’re not human. Particularly those of us, like me, who also have lost a long-time spouse. It is the darkest moment in life.

Ken and Frances Lynn Price Kincaid have two sons, Kenneth, Jr. and Justin Michael Kincaid. Parents and children live in Four States.
Ken was predeceased by his sister, Rebecca Sue Dano.
Ken was a member of the International Brotherhood of Elections Union.


Kayla Prince is Francie’s sister.




Ken and Frances Lynn Price Kincaid have two sons, Kenneth, Jr. and Justin Michael Kincaid. Parents and children live in Four States.

Ken was predeceased by his sister, Rebecca Sue Dano.


Harry Kincaid, father of Ken Kincaid, Class of 1968, and George Kincaid, father of Ina Kincaid Fullen, Class of 1962, are brothers.

Ina sold the family farm and moved to Fairmont after her husband, Danny Fullen, Class of 1961, passed away in 2016.
RIP, Ken. You and Francie are an inspiration to lovers everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment