Monday, November 7, 2016

Lights Bazaar winners

Susan Staron Sanders, the Christmas Angel of Thomas Street, announced the winners for the 50/50 drawing and the baskets at the Monongah Christmas Street Lights Bazaar:

Linda Wells -- 50/50 drawing and even donated some of her winnings to the Christmas Light Fund. We thank you, Linda.

Pam Martin -- Fall Basket.

Sue Shrader -- Pizza Basket & Gifts.

Bertha Kennedy – Jewelry.

Ruth Kimes -- Avon Basket.

Heather -- Won the beautiful bear basket with toys. Sorry we couldn't read her last name.

Susan Sanders -- The Tall Christmas Wine Glass filled with Christmas things (who never wins anything ). Yay for me.

Sheila Mills -- Angel Basket.

Mays -- Won the Blanket Basket. Sorry don't have her first name either.

Mareca Savonarola -- Won the Christmas Card Basket.

Congratulations to all the winners and a special thank you to Josh Scritchfield for pulling the tickets.

For those whose full names I don't have, please send them to me and I will repost. I have some of the winners’ prizes here at my house. Feel free to call and pick them up here. 304 365 2074.

And I’m sure a great time was had by all – and for a fabulous cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment