Sunday, September 6, 2015



Happy 47th wedding anniversary, to Monongah residents Richard Bryan Davidson, Class of 1966, and Vickie Davidson, 1966 Fairmont East High grad.

 

Their son, Chad Davidson, 1988 North Marion grad, writes:

“Happy Anniversary to my mom and dad Rick and Vickie Davidson, the best parents a son could have. Enjoy, guys.”

Vickie’s sister, Georganne Deitzel Harper, jumps in with:

“A big HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY SISTER AND BROTHER IN-LAW !! He has been a great brother in-law and a wonderful hubby to my sister! I would have to say he has made sure my sister and his kids was well taken care of !!! Great provider !! The truth in our family: ‘Hey Rick, I forgot something; can you run to the store?’

“I would be rich if I had a dollar for every time he has went throughout the years. He never complained.”

Also:

I have always said Vickie and Rick should get the best Grandparents award.”

Casey Cox chimed in:

“Happy anniversary to my second parents. Love you, Rick and Vickie.”

Rebecca Davidson Landes writes:

“Rich has always been a dream and I’ve known him since he was born.”

Rick played football and basketball for 4 years and baseball for 3 years at Monongah High.

Neighor Irene Fazio Prelitti, Class of 1965, was on hand to help them celebrate, of course.

There are other Davidsons in Monongah High history.

Such as:

Merlin Davidson, Class of 1957, and Patty Timms Davidson, Class of 1958. Merlin was quarterback of the 1955 Monongah High state champ football team and the 1956 state runnerup team. And was on the basketball and baseball teams for 4 years, including the 1955 team that won Monongah’s only state baseball title.

Sue Greynolds Davidson, Class of 1955, widow of Melvin “Whitie” Davidson, Class of  1954. 

 
Patti Davidson Arnold, Class of 1958.

 
Terry Davidson Dalton, Class of 1963.

No comments:

Post a Comment