Monday, March 31, 2014

Mr. Hoagie’s smile tells you all you need to know

Brian Coleman – Mr. Hoagie – who is home after being in West Penn Medical Center in Pittsburgh and Ruby Memorial Hospital in Morgantown on the WVU campus recovering from the fire that destroyed his and Ann’s home, posted on Facebook:

“Good morning to everyone. I'm so excited. I got some sleep last nite. Praise the KING. I'm on the way to therapy soon. I boldly confess all is well. I'm going to get better, the devil can't snatched me from God's hands though he tried. Continue to praise God with me for 
Brian Coleman with grandchild
all he has done and all he is going to do. I'm refreshed and restored and I'll never be the same. Have a blessed day but most of all find someone to bless. Thank everyone so much for all your prayers. I still need them but God's on the move.

“Mr. Hoagie

One look at that smile on Brian’s face, as he holds his grandchild, tells the story. What a miraculous recovery!

There are donations of clothing and other items and fundraisers being conducted. 

Sue Ahouse Schrader, Class of 1971, will be donating part of the money from her 6-9 p.m. April 11 Thirty-One party to the Coleman family. That will be at Sue’s Stoney Lonesome house, the yellow trailer on the left with a pool deck just before you get to Fazio’s Eldercare, run by Cora Fazio.

Branch Church at 801 East Park Fairmont is collecting donated items for Brian and Ann.

There is a fund for Ann and Brian at First Exchange Bank. You can go to the bank or mail the check to:

First Exchange Bank
Attention: Molly Kilcoyne
PO Box 388
Mannington, WV 26582

Make checks payable to Brian or Ann Coleman.

The address, phone number and email address for Heavenly Hoagies:

Heavenly Hoagies
1139 Booth’s Creek Road
Monongah
(304) 709-2333

No comments:

Post a Comment