Saturday, March 29, 2014

Joe Martin well enough to go to Aruba

Joe Martin, Class of 1959, has recovered from his stroke enough to make a trip to Aruba with Arlene Kitchin.

Joe Martin, Arlene Kitchin
Joe is a professional photographer who lives on Treasure Island, Florida with Arlene.

Joe and Arlene are regulars at the Monongah High Alumni/Sarasota reunion in the home of Bill Meredith, Class of 1957, and wife Roleta, a Clarksburg Washington Irving graduate who handled her high school’s newsletters the way I do this Monongah High Alumni blog, which formerly was an emailed newsletter until it got so big that the Internet “police” labeled me a spammer, even though I split the emails into four groups. So they shut down my ability to Send, forcing me to switch to this MHS Alumni blog.


If any MHS alumni tell you that they stopped getting the emailed newsletters, tell them to go to jo4wvu.blogspot.com and see the same stuff on an Internet web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment