Saturday, May 14, 2022

WANT TO BE IN BLOG ARTICLE ABOUT THOSE COMING TO THE MONONGAH HIGH BANQUET?

 


IF you made your reservation for Monongah High Alumni banquet . . .

Give me your full name, graduation year, city where you reside today. Name of spouse or live-in companion, number of children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Favorite place you have visited? Recent photo of you, alone or with family members.

 

I plan to post an article on the Monongah High Alumni blog as soon as the reservation deadline ends, shutting out anyone who didn’t send in their reservation. It will name those who are coming to the 99th Banquet for the oldest high school reunion in West Virginia history. And provide updates on their lives since Monongah High.

 

I’ll do that for myself here to give you and idea of what I want:

 

John Olesky, Class of 1950, lives in Tallmadge, Ohio, which shares boundary lines with Akron. 3 children: teacher I call “Mary Turkovich of Aurora (Ohio) schools” because, like Miss Turkovich, she’s an amazing teacher; retired Akron Aircraft Braking Systems worldwide project director retiree; and retired CPA. 7 grandchildren, 6 great-grandchildren. Favorite of the 56 countries I visited: Thailand.

 

Email me at jo4wvu@neo.rr.com or on Facebook at the John Olesky page. And stop by my table at the MHS Banquet because I’ll be there, as I was last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment