Tuesday, December 27, 2022

KITTY MORRISON FALLS, GETS BRUISES

 


Kitty Morrison, Class of 1968, fell and banged her arm and knees.

Kitty reporter:

“At least didn’t open up and bleed when I hit arm. Knees are bruised. Left feels swollen. Have ice on. Going to buy a huge roll of bubble wrap.”

Kitty dealt with elbow, wrist, thumb and hand pain in June of this year. And gastro problems in January.

In December 2021 she had a cat scan to try to figure out why she was having pain in her right side. In 2017 she was dealing with a kinked esophagus.

Kitty has a lot more fun galivanting around Aruba, which is only 21 miles long and 6 miles wide. I’ve been there. Paula and I traversed the entire shoreline in one day. Nice sand and warm place, though, unlike Ohio in the winter.

As I know, at the age of 90, aging brings on problems. But then I see Monongah High alumni and friends passing away and I know that my aches are minor compared to what their families are going through over the dearly departed.


No comments:

Post a Comment