Monday, July 13, 2020

Sanford Carr health report

Sanford & Linda Carr
Linda-Nobel Carr, Class of 1967, passed this about her husband, former Monongah Town Councilman Sanford Carr:

“It's been a few bad days for our family. Sanford is in the Trauma Center at Ruby. He fell Saturday and broke his pelvic bone in 2 places and has another bad break, can't use one of his legs, so he is in need of a prayer again.”

Linda and Sanford have been married since 1969. That’s more than 50 golden years. They live on Camden Avenue in Monongah.

Sanford has survived seven heart attacks.

Their children and spouses are 1989 North Marion grad Tonia Carr Posten & Bill Posten, also a North Marion grad, and Bryan Carr & Amie Carr. They have four grandchildren, Tyler Carr, Teala Carr Jesseman, Patrick Carr and Gabriel Carr. Tyler and Teala are Toni and Bill’s children. Teala is married to David Jesseman.

Tonia and Bill have been married 21 years. Bill is in Mobile maintenance at First Energy and Tonia works in the Monongah Water Office. They live in Monongah.

1 comment:

  1. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by American doctors, but the best way to fight against herpes is to take natural herbal medicines for it, I read about DR JAMES, the great herbal doctor who cures me of herpes with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to worry that he would help me with his powerful herbal mix medicine! After 2 days of contact with him, he told me that the cure was ready and he sent it to me through DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got to me in 3 days ! I used the medication as directed (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! It's really like a dream but I'm so happy! for people suffering from the following diseases, Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Hpv, Infections, Liver disease, Autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine because I am a living testimony and I was cured of herpes and his medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for a good 3 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I'm so happy after taking his medication I'm so happy to share this testimony because i'm a living testimony that Dr James is a true herbal cure master
    CONTACT DR JAMES FOR YOUR PERMANENT CURE
    EMAIL: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    https/drjamesherbalmix.wordpress.com
    Whats App +2348152855846

    ReplyDelete