Saturday, April 23, 2022

WANT A FREE PHOTO IF YOU ARE MONONGAH HIGH ALUMNI?

 


Want a FREE photo with YOU in it?

Send in your reservation for the

99th Monongah High Alumni Banquet

AFTER you send in your reservation to Donna Davis, notify me that you have. 

When I phone Donna and she confirms that she has your reservation then I will go through my THOUSANDS of photos of Monongah High Alumni.

 If you are in a photo during your Monongah High days or later in life, including previous MHS reunions, I will print up a photo and have it at my table to give you when you show up at the longest-running high school reunion in West Virginia history.

Whether I have a photo of you or not, if you show up at my table I will have my family member take a photo of the two of us that will appear in the Monongah High Alumni blog article I will write after the reunion. 

If you give me your name, mailing address and graduation year I will mail you an 8 x 10 photo of the two of us at the 2022 MHS Reunion.

NO photos will be handed out UNLESS you attend the 99th Monongah High Alumni Banquet at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, May 28 at the Knights of Columbus, 1529 Mary Lou Retton Drive in Fairmont. 

No exceptions.

See you there!

John Olesky, Class of 1950

No comments:

Post a Comment