Monday, April 4, 2022

OK, YOUR PHOTO OF YOU, YOUR SPOUSE AND ALL YOUR GRANDCHILDREN!

 


How many grandchildren?

My next major project for the Monongah High Alumni blog is an article about the biological grandchildren of Lions.

I can’t do it without your help.

Please provide me with the number of your biological grandchildren, with first names ONLY to discourage scammers using the information to do their bad deeds. Non-biological grandchildren will be included in the article, but in a separate category.

Provide ONE photo of you, your spouse and as many grandchildren as you can cram into the ONE photo. ID everyone in it, with, again, first names only of the grandchildren.

How many biological great-grandchildren do you have?

What city do you live in now? What cities do your biological children live in now?

I will provide information and photo about myself so that you’ll have a better idea of what I want.

I have 3 children, LaQuita, John Larry and Monnie Ann, born in that order.

They have given me 7 grandchildren: Devin, Dylan, John Richard, Abby, Beth, Raymond, MonnieLynn.

And 6 great-grandchildren.

All with my DNA and that of My Mona Lisa, who passed away in 2004.

This is a photo of me with my 7 grandchildren.

Go and do likewise.

Either via Facebook on the 

John Olesky

page

or email in jpeg format to 

jo4wvu@neo.rr.com

Thank you.


John Olesky, Class of 1950


No comments:

Post a Comment