Sunday, April 10, 2022

SHEILA MOBLY McCUTCHEON CAR HIT IN PARKING LOT

 


Parking lot crazie T-bones Sheila Mobly McCutcheon’s car

Sheila Kay Mobley McCutcheon, Class of 1974, widow of Dorsey McCutcheon, also Class of 1974, was in her car that was T-boned in a Wal-Mart parking lot by a 20-year-old driver dashing through parking spaces.

Sheila told me:

“I did go to the ER right afterward. I did not go my ambulance. I knew I was shook up pretty good, so the ER at Ruby just monitored my blood pressure and pulse and oxygen level. I was there about 2 hours while I calmed down. I was extremely upset!

No wonder!

She’s without a vehicle while the other driver’s insurance company tries to wiggle out of paying for the damage.

Her son, John Dorsey McCutcheon,  and his wife, Kimberly White McCutcheon,  bought the Morgantown home owned by Mike Oliverio, Class of 1954, after Mike and his wife passed away.

 

John and Kimberly gave Clarksburg native Sheila 5 grandchildren. Another son, James Allen McCutcheon, and his wife, Ashley Brady McCutcheon,  contributed 3 more so Sheila will be in the Lions and Grandchildren article once I assemble the words and photos which probably will take a couple of weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment