Monday, June 4, 2018




Dan Salai, Class of 1970, and Robin Salai are celebrating their 38th wedding anniversary.

Robin wrote:

“Happy 38th anniversary to a great husband. I have been truly blessed in my life to have gone on this life adventure with you. I wouldn't trade a day. God did an awesome job bring us together.

“I’m glad I won the coin toss! And I couldn’t think of a better way to spend our day than watching our son play baseball.

“I loved you then and love you still and forever.”

Dan owns Dan Salai Contracting, 83 Paw Paw Creek Road, Fairview. His firm does residential and commercial construction.

i



i



Wyoming native Robin ran unsuccessfully for Marion County commissioner as a Republican. 
The Fairmont State graduate is a Marion County substitute teacher.

They have a baseball-playing son, Cary, and a daughter, Jaime, both Fairmont West graduates.

No comments:

Post a Comment