Friday, September 15, 2017


Frankie and Stephanie Kishbaugh Vandetta are celebrating their fifth wedding anniversary today, September 15.
 
Read this carefully because there are FIVE Frank Vandettas in this family.

Frankie is No. 4 in line (aka IV), a North Marion graduate and a member of the Monongah Volunteer Fire Department.

Stephanie left Hazelton, Pennsylvania to find the love of her life. She is a paramedic with the Marion County Rescue Squad after graduating from Mansfield College in Pennsylvania, studying emergency medical services at Fairmont State and working at the fabulous WVU Hospitals.
 
She posted:

Happy Anniversary, Frankie! Thank you for being my forever I love you more than anything.”

 Frankie wrote:

 Happy Anniversary to this lady!! Thank you for another great year and looking forward to another great one! Thank you for being amazing and putting up with me. Love you, boo!”

 For the 2016 anniversary, Stephanie wrote:

 Happy Anniversary, Frankie Vandetta! I love you more and more each day! I couldn't imagine my life without you! You are my everything! I love you!”

 Their child is Frank Charles Vandetta V, born in 2015.

The first Frank Vandetta was born in the early 1900s. The second was Frank Junior Vandetta,  born in 1928. The third is Frank Vandetta III,  born in 1955, and Frankie’s father.

Frankie #3, a Monongah High graduate, married Brenda Sturm Vandetta. 

Stephanie’s sister is Jennifer Altmiller, who lives in Drums, Pennsylvania.

Frankie #4’s cousin is Monongah Mayor Greg Vandetta, Class of 1975, married to Monongahfest president Debbie Manzo Vandetta, Class of 1973. Mayor Vandetta is the owner of Vandetta Construction. Their son, Greg Vandetta II, married Janelle Vandetta during a snowstorm.

I went to Monongah High with Carl Vandetta, Class of 1948, and passed his Pike Street house many times on my way to my Uncle Frank Loss and Aunt Gezala Futten Loss’ home in Mill Fall. Aunt Gezala was a sister of my mother and legendary Fairmont barber Si Futten.


Other Vandettas, by birth and by marriage:

Martha Robinson Vandetta, Class of 1952.

Valerie Vandetta Aldridge, Class of 1973, who works at Fairmont General Hospital and lives in Monongah with husband Jim Aldridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment