Friday, July 22, 2022

SATURDAY BURIAL FOR FRED YANERO IN MOUNT CALVARY CEMETERY

 

Burial Saturday for Fred Yanero

Pamm Yanero Bragg

 

Hello John....Putting my brother Freddie Yanero to rest Saturday, July 23 at 11, at Mt. Calvary ....A lot of his friends have passed..He was 82...

 

I wanted to clarify some things in the monongah blog about my brother Freddy's passing. He was the oldest and he died due to complications after heart surgery. My brother Danny Joe is alive oh, and he was named after my uncle Danny my dad's brother, whose name was Fred. Obviously my brother Freddy was named after my dad and my brother Danny was named after my uncle Danny my dad's brother who passed in 1977. We do have a brother Donny who died at eight months old and is buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery.

 

Fred Yanero, Class of 1957, passed away October 8, 2021 after open heart surgery. He was living in Ellicott City, Maryland.

Fred also graduated from Fairmont State to embark upon a 38-year teaching and coaching career in Ohio and Maryland before his 1998 retirement. He also worked at Turf Valley Resort in Ellicott City sharing his love of golf.

Fred’s widow is Janice Yanero. Their children are Anthony Yanero and Emily Yanero. His siblings are Pamm Yanero Bragg, Class of 1969; Danny Yanero, Class of 1961; Tom Yanero, Class of 1963; and Donnie Yanero, who was 8 months old when he was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery in Monongah.

No comments:

Post a Comment