Sunday, July 31, 2022

JAY HOLMAN HAS COVID

 


Jay Holman, Class of 1971, has covid.

Jay reports:

“I got it from a co-worker who refused to wear a mask.  Covid got me.”

Jay Holman and wife Margaret, a Fairmont West graduate, were married in January 1974 in Fairmont. They have 3 sons, Jay III, Robert and Michael, Michael Holman, son of Jay Holman, Class of 1971, is North Carolina’s Career and Technical

Educations Teacher of the Year in 2017.

 

Jay and Margaret live in Atlantic Beach, North Carolina.

Jay got has masters of science from WVU in 1997. He’s from Carolina. Jay was a ground mechanic for the Air Force during the Vietnam War.

He also has a major role in Class of 1971 reunions or just plain get-togethers along with Monongah Councilwoman Susan Staron Sanders, who founded and heads the Monongah Christmas Lights Committee that provides holiday lights on utility poles all over Monongah including next to my Church Street childhood home that I purchased and Mary Kitty Ahouse Morrison, who helped me with the 2021 Monongah High and Monongah residents party that I hosted with my sister Jackie Olesky Straight, Class of 1955, in the Monongah Town Hall.


No comments:

Post a Comment