Saturday, December 30, 2017


Sabrina Haught retires

Sabrina Haught, Class of 1954, who lives in Worthington, has retired as a dispatcher for the Marion County Rescue Squad.


She also is pastor of TLC Ministries.

Sabrina wrote:

Last day of work. Bitter sweet tears, but had a great day with all my kids. I even got to dispatch a few final calls from noon till 3. Gave my farewell speech to all stations, all companies, all agencies. You all will always be in my heart forever.

“Just like riding a bike, you never forget. Loved my career. I will tell you, enjoy it because time goes by so fast. Be a blessing to someone everyday and love to help people because every day brings something different in your path. Spread a little sunshine to someone else and it will make you happy, too.”
 
Sabrina added:
“I worked 31 years not only MCRS but all Fire Depts and Police Agencies. The last 5 years I was part of the Mgt Team and did Public Relations and Addressing.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment