Wednesday, June 28, 2017



The Miracle at Brandywine

The Miracle at Brandywine on the Back 9 From Hell on the Z hole (named for its shape).
Sank 125-yard iron shot for a birdie 4. Rolled straight to the cup, like a 35-foot putt.

My daughter LaQuita and I could hear the ball hit the pin and didn't see the ball so we suspected it went in and LaQuita started taking photos of me at this momentous event.

After a 57 at Sunny Hill in Kent on Friday, I shot a 45 at Brookledge in Cuyahoga Falls on Monday, a 41 at Sycamore in Akron on Tuesday and a 43 at Brandywine in Peninsula on The Back Nine From Hell on Wednesday.
LaQuita was treating me to a belated Fathers Day gift (Paula and I were on our riverboat cruise out of Peoria on the Illinois River on Fathers Day), followed by lunch at the Winking Lizard in Peninsula.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment