Sunday, June 4, 2017

Bad trip for Kitty

Mary “Kitty” Ahouse Morrison, Class of 1968, who lives on Lyndon Avenue in Monongah and is Monongah High’s traveling lady, took a trip she wished she could have avoided.

Kitty Morrison
Let Kitty tell you:

Well, I decided to take a trip this morning. Not a pleasant one. I tripped on a rug going into the Dollar General at Worthington and landed on the floor with face and shoulder up against the buggies and knee bent under me. Busted my lip so got emotional seeing blood.

Went to ER by squad and was checked out. Will be sore and bruised for a few days but nothing broken. Shoulder is sprained and have a sling but it should be OK.

Thank you, Worthington and Marion County Rescue squads. I think I will just relax and mend on a float today with sunscreen.”

Flying through the air at Dollar General is a far cry from flying to Key West, New York City, Myrtle Beach and Mexico and a variety of others on Kitty’s places-visited list.

No comments:

Post a Comment