Thursday, September 16, 2021

IF YOU ATTENDED MONONGAH HIGH BANQUET MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE TESTED FOR COVID?

 

Tested positive for COVID after attending MHS Banquet

I tested positive for COVID infection after attending the September 4 Monongah High Alumni Banquet.

Since I had both Pfizer vaccine shots months before attending the Banquet I have been able to recover slowly and steadily at home without hospitalization. Pfizer vaccines saved my life.

Anyone who attended the September 4 Banquet at the Knights of Columbus in Fairmont breathed in the same air that infected me. It would be prudent to test yourself to see if you are positive or negative.

Particularly if you have NOT gotten your covid vaccine shots or don’t wear a mask.

I have been staying alone in my home for months anyway to avoid contracting covid. Till the Monongah High Alumni Banquet, of course.

My Pfizer vaccine and plenty of bed rest each day has kept my body temperature and my blood pressure readings normal. My main problem has been lack of energy and loss of 7 pounds of body weight.

If anyone else tested positive for covid after attending the Monongah High Banquet then it would be prudent to make that information known. If there are enough of us maybe health officials might want to check out the situation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment