Wednesday, May 22, 2019


Tonia Carr Posten, North Marion Class of 1989, and Bill Posten, a Monongah guy who also is a North Marion grad, are celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary today.

Tonia posted:
“I am so blessed to be married to my best friend! I cannot believe it has been 20 wonderful years! You are my rock! I am so thankful for everything that you do for me and our family. God really knew what he was doing when he gave me you! You are going to be an amazing Papa!! Luvs you!”

Bill is in Mobile maintenance at FirstEnergy Corp. Tonia works in the Monongah Water Office.

Tonia and Bill’s children are Tyler Carr and Teala Carr Jesseman, married to David Jesseman.

Tonia’s parents, wed for 47 years, are Linda Nobel-Carr, Monongah Class of 1967, and Sanford Carr, a former Monongah councilman.

No comments:

Post a Comment