Saturday, May 6, 2017



Jenny Shaver, a North Marion grad who lives in Monongah, is a fierce fighter when it comes to battling her cancer.

Jenny tells it better than I could:
I just wanna give a huge thank you to Tonia Carr Posten, Candice Fugera Norris, Mariah Carr for helping these last couple of days! I swear you all have been my rock!
“And to Gloria Sypult, Heidi Sypult, Jessica Graham Sypult , Seneca Toothman, Sarah Werner. You all have never left my side! You all have been here to fight like Goliath!
“And all the texts from my friends! Wow! I have so much support! I am so lucky!
“My nurse Lisa! OMG! She goes above and beyond since Thursday!
“And finally my husband and my boys, Steve Haught and Corbin Sypult. God gave me you three for reason. I don't know what I would do without you 3! I want you three right beside me all the time! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!!
“# feeling loved# Flock Cancer # we will fight this!!”

What an inspiration, this Jenny Shaver!

No comments:

Post a Comment