Monday, May 22, 2017



Depending on how you count them, North Marion graduates Shawn Parker and Colleen Marie Collins Parker are celebrating their 7th wedding anniversary and 17 years together.
Shawn is qualified to paint the town red with Colleen since the Monongah Fire Department captain has offered to repaint 50 Monongah street signs without charging for his labor.
He is a senior dispatcher for the Marion County Sheriff Department’s 911 Communications Center. The 911 Center will donate the lettering and charge approximately $150 for the 50 blank signs.
Colleen, who grew up in Worthington, is a Licensed Practical Nurse at St. Barbara’s Nursing Home near Willowwood Drive just south of Monongah.
Shawn posted: “7 years!!! That's how long you have put up with me (not counting the 10 years that we dated) & you’re still here. Happy anniversary, dear. I Love you.
Colleen responded: “I want to wish my husband, Shawn Parker, Happy Anniversary! I know we have had some ups and downs but have managed to get thru them all and make it this far. Here's to whatever the future brings. Together we can get thru anything. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment