Monday, May 19, 2014

Meet Colette Stanley Melton’s family

Colette Stanley Melton, Class of 1970, office manager of United Dairy who lives in Worthington, provided excellent information on her family.
Colette Stanley Melton at Blackwater Falls 

Colette writes:

I just wanted to let you know who my relatives are that graduated from Monongah High School. 

Although my last name is Melton, it was my married name. I did know the Meltons you had listed but they were related to me by marriage.

My last name was Stanley. My Aunt, Almira Stanley Murphy, graduated from Monongah in 1945. She is deceased.

My Aunt, Doris Stanley Urich, graduated from Monongah in 1947. She will be at the reunion.

My Dad attended Monongah High School. He received his diploma when he entered the Army in 1951. He is deceased.

My cousin, David Stanley, graduated from Monongah High in 1965. He is deceased.

My sister, JoEllen Stanley, graduated from Monongah High School in 1972. She lives in Harrison County.

I am also the cousin of Keith Beckner, who graduated from Monongah High in 1942. He will attend the alumni reunion.

I enjoy keeping up with your blog about Monongah Alumni. 

Thank You,

Colette Stanley Melton
Class of 1970

Other Meltons at Monongah High that Colette referred to:

Barbara Melton Earl, Class of 1978.
Charles Melton, Class of 1973.
John Melton, Class of 1975.

If you memories of the Stanley or Melton families, email John Olesky at jo4wvu@neo.rr.com and I’ll add them to this Monongah High Alumni blog article.




No comments:

Post a Comment