Saturday, May 24, 2014

Email photos and details about YOUR Monongah High Alumni Reunion experiences this weekend !!!!

After you enjoy having fun at the Monongah High Alumni reunion today, please email jpeg photos of you and your classmates, with identifications for everyone, and details of your class' single-class reunion on Friday, to John Olesky at jo4wvu@neo.rr.com and I'll post them on the Monongah High Alumni blog web site.

Check out the MHS Alumni blog at 

jo4wvu.blogspot.com 

to see how the Class of 1974 enjoyed it's Friday single-class reunion, with SIXTY SEVEN photos of the event thanks to Mike Hess.

If other classes email me their single-class or MHS Reunion photos, I'll do the same for them.

Once you find the MHS Alumni blog web site, be sure to add it to your favorites so you can check it out regularly. Photos and articles are added daily unless Paula and I are traveling.

Incidentally, Paula and I will be in Las Vegas and Bryce and Zion national canyons May 25-30, so I won't be posting during that time. But anything emailed to me will be waiting when I return, and I'll post the photos and information then. 

Happy Monongah High Alumni Reunion, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment